Share this Job

Pricing Analyst & Customer Service specialist SKF Sverige

Requisition ID:  12321
Category:  Sales & Customer Service
Career level:  Professional
Contract type:  Permanent

 

Within Industrial Sales Sweden, we work to meet the needs of our Industrial customers, where our mission is to "Increase the competitiveness of Swedish industry". Our sales responsibility includes manufacturing customers in the industry and the aftermarket where we serve our authorized Distributors in Sweden. 

 

Customer Service consists of about 20 Inhouse Sales Coordinators who all have their own customer portfolio responsibility. In addition, we have a small support team (where everyone has their own SAP process responsibility) whose task is primarily to support Customer Service & Account Managers within Industrial Sales, Sweden, Norway & Denmark. 

Now we're looking for a 

  

Pricing Analyst & Customer Service specialist 

SKF Sverige  

  

  

This position is a key role with own process responsibility in SAP, where you are also part of our Support team that has similar roles - but other processes. The role is broad and has full responsibility for the “Pricing” process within Industrial Sales, Sweden & Norway, but also Denmark & Finland are partly covered in this role. 

 

The role includes: 

  • Responsible for implementation and maintenance of European Reference Price list for the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland)  
  • Operationally responsible for uploading all changes of prices and discounts in SAP for Industrial Sales Sweden and Norway 
  • Work proactively with maintenance & validity of the different pricing conditions in SAP -to ensure correct prices to the customers 
  • Support the Key account managers with sales and pricing history and recommendations 
  • SAP key user in Pricing and related areas, (meaning first line support to end users; incident handling in SNOW, drive improvement ideas, etc.)  
  • Participate in Key user & Pricing forums and represent Industrial Sales Sweden and Norway/Nordics 
  • Participate and drive project related to pricing and implementation of new pricing tools 
  • Act as backup for one or more other areas covered by the Nordic CS Support team (such as Master Data, Credit control mgmt. etc.) 

 

Around 70% of the role is operational, while the remaining 30% is on a more tactical level to work with improvements and process development.  

  

We expect you to have/be: 
In order to be a suitable candidate for this position you need experience of SAP ECC and MDG (Master Data Governance), be an advanced user of MS Excel and have experience of Sales- and Customer Service processes. You need to be fluent in English both verbal and written. Higher education or other related work experience is preferred.   

 

You will enjoy working here if you: 
If you consider yourself to be highly service- and analytical minded and a true team player with great communication skills. You have a “drive” to always want to take the lead and improve existing processes and "Way of working". Additionally, you see yourself as a self-driven person that enjoy solving problems and take responsibility of your area of expertise.  

 

We offer 

 A key position with very good opportunities to grow and to build a large network of contacts and competence within SKF on a local, regional and global level.  

  

Other information  

This position is located in Gothenburg. For questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Stefan Olsson at stefan.olsson@skf.com

 
For questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Thea Stenfeldt Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Center, by email: thea.stenfeldt@skf.com 

  

Union representatives  
Unionen - Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155 
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395 

Ledarna - Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842  

 
Application 

If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, you are welcome to send in your application (CV + Personal letter) by clicking on "Submit" below at latest 6th of August. 

 

About SKF

SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.